Sunday, August 27, 2006

Not another Sunday!

People get over fear, heart breaks and sometimes love ones. It’s very hard to do but I know some people manage to go with their life’s overcoming all kinds of obstacles. Some how it seems harder for me, I’m not as strong as I thought. Every cut hurts, some cut heals fast and some is just left to bleed. I suppose the pain will always be there to remind us that we are still alive. At times I’m not too happy staying alive.. its so depressing.

I woke up at 6.30am this morning because I was cold and all my pillow and blanket was on the floor. Either I kicked them all down or Oscar must have pulled it.. I felt so alone with nothing to cuddle, nothing to keep me warm and nothing to comfort my head. I didn’t continue sleeping coz I cant.. instead I got online and started to stare at a non active channel from 7.15am until this very moment. How pathetic is that… it must be Sunday… *sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home