Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Goodbye to good company.

For the past 5 years I’ve spent most of my time either working or chatting on MIRC. Over the years I met many people and pass my time chatting with them. There were times when we would meet up in a public area for a drink. It’s been a long time since I last went out and had good company over a cup of coffee. I’ve forgotten how nice it was.

I hardly meet people in clubs maybe it’s because I’m always with a big group of people. Plus after the meeting Ahmad incident, I’m a bit careful of people I meet at clubs but I realize not all of them have hidden intentions.

Yesterday I met up with the guy I met on Saturday at KLCC Starbucks. He wanted to meet me on Sunday but I had things to do and couldn’t meet up with him… on Monday he had to work and had dinner with his clients. Yesterday was the only day he actually had some time to spare. I arranged for an early therapy session so that I could meet up with him. We had coffee and a bite to eat. We chat for about 3 hours about ourselves, work, life.. general stuff. I enjoyed his company, he was a gentlemen. We had a lot in common and he has a great sense of humor. It was nice knowing him for that short period of time. He is flying back to Finland tomorrow then to Barcelona in a few weeks time. He was nice enough to pay for my food and drinks.

It’s not everyday that we meet people like this… and when we do we don’t feel so lonely. I liked the attention that was given to me, it actually felt great. I arrived home around 10pm, yes indeed it was a short meeting.. but I think the time given was just enough. I had a good time. I don’t know when I’ll get another opportunity to go out with a friend and have coffee again. It’s been way too long and I miss that.

Tomorrow I’ll say goodbye to EA, thank him for his hospitality and safe journey back home. Adios!

2 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

see what I get for being a brother damm that Finn guy lol

I should be taller wakakakakakakaka

Never mind I try again

Thursday, 14 September, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

heheh grow abit more vadai..like another 3 feet hahahah.

Thursday, 14 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home