Friday, August 25, 2006

Why me??

It’s been a tiring week, I have tons of work to do but I have no idea what to begin with. My mind is some where else and my attention is on my mother at the moment. She hasn’t been well for the past few days. I took some time off from therapy to look after her. She has a bad cough, fever, headaches and flu. The doctor thinks it’s the haze, luckily she has no pressure and for her age it’s very good.

At 65 years old my mother is a very active and strong woman and seeing her so helpless and sick makes me sad. Of coz she prefers to sleep and not be disturbed but If I don’t wake her up to eat or take her medications she will never wake up on her own. I haven’t had a good night sleep in days and i'm worried about her fever. Past few days she only ate Quaker oats and rice porridge, I cook other type of food also but she just doesn’t have the appetite to eat and that worries me. I’m glad she feels a bit better today. I still ask her to sleep in my room so that I can monitor her and make sure that she is ok.

I’m feeling sick myself, I’m having the same symptoms as her but not as bad I guess, but my whole body is aching like mad, i'm in such a bad mood too and to make things worst i got my period early... gudd!.

Lucky for me it’s almost the end of the month, I'm expecting my pay on monday, my purse is almost empty and I’m on a very.. very tight budget, as long as I can last until Tuesday .. I’m fine, I can’t afford to go see a doctor now, my reserve cash for my mother just in case if I have to take her to the clinic again…

Argghh… I’m just glad that the weekend is here… at least I can relax a bit and hope my mother recovers soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger ToothingJob said...

hey marie, hope you are feeling better, & hows your mom doing, hope shes doing well too.

yea, been a tiring week & il be working the weekend as well, no holidays :(

I hope you enjoy yours.

cheers

Friday, 25 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home