Monday, September 11, 2006

Saturday Nite Mingling...

The last time I went to Neway karaoke box was with the teachers few months back. I’ve been wanting to go there again… I miss the food… heheh. This Saturday our original plan was to go to Neway but because everyone couldn’t make it so early we switch to plan B instead that is Beach Club of coz.

As usual I had my coke and calamari emm what a lovely combination… oh that reminds me I have to pay Chris the money for that. Chris invited her friend from Sri Lanka I didn’t get his name but he was a pleasant guy. I wasn’t really sure who was coming to join us so it was originally just the 3 of us. I was very happy that Vadai decided to join us after the wedding that he had to attend, I was also shocked to see the amount of beer Chris ordered…I was like wow! Heheh.

Sadly there was no band playing that night due to the football game I guess. After awhile Beemboy, Pikachu and Skyplaya came to join us and the group suddenly got livelier. After an a while Vadai noticed that the guy seated at our table is looking at me he finally made his move to ask Vadai if I was his girlfriend or wife…hahah of coz I said no and explained that Vadai is more like a brother to me, Vadai protest but it’s either I say he is like a brother or a father…hahah. Eventually Vadai settle for the brother title. They chat about sports.. biasa la MEN! Heheh anyway, I got acquainted with the guy and he seems like a nice person, he is from Finland, TALL and is down in KL on a business trip. So coincidence I know about the company he works for. I remember dealing with a client many years ago when I was working for RSM. It’s a well established company that I know for sure.

I had a great time with the gang and my new friend. The dancing queen (Chris) had all the eyes on her especially when she dances…heheh and being his usual self Vadai very concern.. he checked on me a to see if I was ok with the stranger I got to know… I really appreciate him doing that coz I know he always looks out for his friends and people that he cares about.. that’s one of the best qualities my Annai has!

The night ended very weirdly actually, everyone went their separate ways, Pikachu left first.. he didn’t look too well though must ask him. Chris had a lift from Skyplaya, Vadai gone missing and poor Beemboy and I was confused. I left BC around 2.45am said my goodbye’s to my foreign friend. He asked if I would join him for coffee but considering the time, it was so late I turn down the invitation. However he gave me his card and asked if we could have coffee at another time. I thought about it for a while and I was about to say no actually, but he asked me to think about it and let him know if I was interested to take up the offer. I accepted his card and went straight home to my anxiously waiting puppy. I made a call to Chris and Vadai as soon as I got back to let them know that I was home safely and wanted to know if they were home too. I was damm hungry since didn’t go mamak… not the usual routine after clubbing makan then go home… kesian~! Oh well I still had a good time and it was so nice to see the gang.

1 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

Sorry I disappeared had to go and cuci mata with other ladeis in the house hahaha


Annai huh wait wait I file a protest with FIFA

Cheers!!

Tuesday, 12 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home