Sunday, February 05, 2006

Typing Zombie "part 2"

Talk about sleepless nights… I attended the Yoga class today and I actually fell asleep towards the end when I was doing the relaxation/cool down pose and fell asleep in the steam room too. I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer.

After lunch with Azie I went to Giant with my mother to buy some stuff for tomorrow… I’m treating the teachers for lunch for my belated birthday. Anyway as soon as I got home and kept all the stuff I just striped off all my clothes and landed on the bed… slept for at least 2 hours.

While I was sleeping I had a dream… I dreamt I was at a beach.. I could feel the soft sand, cold water on my feet, The sun rays on my skin and the lovely breeze blowing the trees… it felt so real and I felt so at peace. Unfortunately I woke up and noticed Oscar drooling on my toes and rubbing his face on my feet and the fan blowing directly in my face.. I thought to myself “Cheh!.. kacau.. potong stim only!”

Anyway, I lay in bed and I started to think about the dream that I had… I realized that the beach has always been my most desired place to be, it makes me feel connected with life. The breeze, sand, sun, trees and water, associates with feelings.

During the week I did feel a bit too emotional mainly because I was feeling lonely and depress. Maybe it was the long holiday, maybe it’s because this year my brother, sister and their family didn’t come to visit this holiday, maybe I was in need of attention or maybe just stressed. I don’t know the real reason why I felt the way that I did. I don’t want to feel like that anymore… It’s making me feel so miserable... and I don’t like it!

I feel so much better now… I’m going to continue my sleep… and wake up fresh tomorrow… cant wait for lunch… my mother is cooking Chicken rice and some other stuff as well for the teachers…. Until my next blog .. adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home