Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tolerance

Ok back to human nature and annoying people… in the past I think I have written about a similar topic as this one. Sadly there are people that just love to create a scene. I find it annoying when they try to test your patience or see your reaction.

Recently, it’s calmed down a bit and just when you think that there is nothing left for people to stir up… It happens… BOOM! I mean if their Quest is to make me look bad… “hey! go ahead and do it”…. it’s not like there is anything I can do to stop them or anyone to back me up.

Chatting on IRC has been a hobby of mine for many years… that’s where my friends are and that’s where I want to be. I’ve grown very attached to a few people and I feel a close connection and I don’t want to loose that connection with them.

It’s so un-cool when people document what you do, where you go and with who you are going out with! If we didn’t announce it to everyone then… it should be something private to us right?... I mean as much as I would like to tell everyone or brag about it.. heheh I also don’t want people to get the wrong idea.

Sometimes I feel uncomfortable being in the channel and I’m not being my usual self and I can understand how it will make my other friends feel too. I use to flirt and fool around with the regular chatters…. Now days anything I say people take it seriously and it’s probably logged too… perhaps one day they can use it against me. I do miss fooling around and flirting in the main with friends but not anymore… I guess they don’t want to create any misunderstandings… well, I understand… I guess some things do change. So instead of a smooch or hugs… guess I will have to settle for a wave and a hand shake.

I have to admit.. it does get to me and I do get irritated by such behaviors. I have ignored it long enough don’t know how much I can take anymore… as far as “ he/she said this and that about you!”… I’m just going to continue ignoring it, until he/she says it themselves. I have been advised by “Bro” countless times NOT get involved…. Believe me.. I’m not asking for any of this.... I'm just in the way... I guess.

I do get worried sometimes because I don’t want it to go too far or affect my relationship with my friends in any negative way. I can tolerate all this nonsense as long as they don’t involve my personal life and hurt the ones I love. If it was up to me.... I want things to be just the way it was few years back… I had loads of fun chatting then… everyone had a great sense of humor … it was just FUN! It still is… sometimes.

3 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

hugggg

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

aww annai so sweet.... muah!

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  
Blogger Saviour-V said...

Saviour-V teleports in...

Well, don't you worry, gal. We've got it covered...^_^;;

Saviour-V teleports out...

Tuesday, 17 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home