Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Cheer!

Home sweet home…. I’m back after a tiring week. My sister and her 2 daughters didn’t spend Christmas with us in JB this time… her husband had some projects to complete. I took the 2 boys to JB with me. This year’s Christmas was a bit dull because we didn’t spend Christmas together. Normally it’s always a blast and caos!

Anyway, Christmas was just another day for us, nothing fancy the kids played some fire works, hole day playing computer games and their new control cars. My brothers and I stayed up most of the night watching movies…heheh they are movie freaks like me. We kept calling my sister at 3am asking her to come to JB and make us some coffee…heheh.. Everyday we come up with something new and disturb her sleep.

We did a lot of shopping in the evenings, lots of nice place to go and spend money…. I didn’t buy anything though; I was on a tight budget. My brothers and I spent a lot of time Car hunting, one of them is interested to buy another car and the other clown is planning to buy a house that’s worth 2.2Million…hehehe so funny.. he is hopping to strike the lottery to buy that house… his wife says he hardly even buy any tickets, he bough 1 ticket and its over due 3 months…hahah. Clifton sponsored and got my air-con fixed, not bad for an xmas gift :o) its so much nicer driving now… bye-bye sunburns.

We drove back to Malacca on the 27th to see my sister, this time my brother and his family couldn’t go to Malacca because he is saving his annual leave for next year when school resumes. His daughter is going to primary one. I was surprised to see my sister heheh she purmed her hair…she looks nice actually ..heheh. I though of straightening mine but everyone was against my idea of doing so, looks like I’m stuck with the same old look :o) My sister took revenge on my brother and started calling him at 3am asking him to come over and have some coffee with us…hehe.

If it wasn’t for my cousins wedding dinner tomorrow, I would have stayed in Malacca until new year. I regret replying that invitation… grrr! My mother and I drove back to KL late today, I didn’t get much sleep so I slept through the day..heheh. we arrived in KL around 7.30pm. I had a good time entertaining my nieces and nephews and playing with baby Damien. I miss those little buggers a lot!!!!. It was great spending time with the family just what I needed actually. Christmas came and went with the wind, I’m looking forward to see all of them again. I hope they would all come to KL during Chinese new year…. Then we can have our annual family BBQ heheh.

I miss them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home