Saturday, December 31, 2005

Reflections of 2005

What a year it has been, it didn’t start out as what I’d hope for. I had such a bad year in 2004 I actually expected 2005 to be worst but I’m glad it didn’t turn out as bad as I though it would.

I remember celebrating 2005 New Years Eve all alone in KL while the whole family was in Malacca. I had to come home early because I had a meeting to attend. I remember bursting into tears, I felt so sad for myself because I was continuously being hurt by people. Thanks to all my close friends who had given me a lot of moral support and always been there for me when I needed them the most.

Break up’s
Ending my relationship with the “Egyptian dude” was one of the most wises decisions I’ve made 2005. I guess I couldn’t stand seeing myself being used and abused any longer, it was my mistake, I got too involved in his life that I forgot all about mine. Anyway it’s over and done with I’ve learn from my mistakes and it will not happen again.

Bad experience
My “Jampi” experience ..heheh I suppose it was coming to me when I cut off the relationship with the “Egyptian Dude”, I knew his ex-girlfriend was a “Bomoh” believer, I guess it was personal to her and took it to another level… to get the message across I guess. I don’t care much about the stalking but the one that made me sick for 2 months is a bit disturbing, the medication did not help me for some reason… in the end it was my own believes and knowledge over came it.

Love
Shortly after my bad experiences good things had come my way, friends are reunited and strenght is what I found in a wonderful person. I strongly felt that I was given a second chance to gain back the trust and respect I once though I lost. I happy and it is a wonderful feeling.

Family
The birth of Baby Damien my new godson, he is so beautiful…cant get enough of him, makes me want to have one for myself…heheh if I ever have any children in the future.
It was an honor taking the responsibility to be his godmother.. all I hope for is he grows up to be a decent person and have love in his heart. “The Golden Boy” Damien is the first child to carry my family name, if only my father would have lived long enough to see him he would have been spoiled for sure.

Holiday
I’ve long awaited for a vacation and I finally got a chance to go somewhere, I can still remember The lovely view of the beach, fresh air, green trees, the sand on my feet, cool sea water and a very nice room …. ahhh *heart melts* beautiful… A sight for sore eyes!

School
The school annual get together concert was a blast… the children did so well and I’m so proud of them. I miss those little guys who will be going to primary one in 2006 what a great year it’s been. Cant wait to see how the new batch of children are like..heheh but I’m sure its going to be fun!

IRC
I lost and gained my AOP again in the channel… good or bad?? I’m not quite sure actually. A lot of rubbish been going on. Oh well I’m only there to chat so why bother about them…

Friends
The one thing I look forward every year is Cleo’s visit to KL. She is an extraordinary person and one of my “Breast Friends” heheh. Most of my enjoyable moments is shared with Cleo and The Gang this past few years!
My jie jie Amoi and mei mei Ah Moi.. heheh a party is never the same without you two!
Not to forget my “Semi Breast Friends” heheh Recky, Darthvadai, Madeth, and Bro… it’s not like they have breast or anything but I’m sure they are quite fond of Breasts …hehehe.
Last but not lease my “Bestest Breast Friend” heheh Ozy of coz…heheh without her… I’m like a chicken with no head! It’s true….

Hmmm that’s about it I guess, 2006 is just hours away… I have no plans for tonight.. I guess I will be celebrating online again this year. I’m actually looking forward to 2006, I hope it turns out to be another great year. Today is my Late Fathers birthday... I end 2005 by wishing my dad a Happy 80th Birthday.

Anyway... I got lots of work to do before school resumes. I haven’t done anything yet…. I’ll start next year… oh! That’s tomorrow! Hehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cleo raba2 tetek memek.Ohh SEDAP!!! Hehehe. Glad to be ur BREAST fren mekk. Sukerrrr sangattt. Hehehe. Next week 'BREAST FREN' gang pi shopping. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Sunday, 01 January, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

heheh looking forward to it mek!

Monday, 02 January, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

Happy New Year Gorgeous


waaaa you both breast fren ...me jelus...pergi duduk kat corner.... sing lagu sudirman heheheh

Reflect and move forward Marie

Tuesday, 03 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home