Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The begining of a New Year "2006"

Arghhhhhhhh 5 days left and my holiday is overrrrrrr!!! Back to school on the 9th , I’ve got a lot of work to prepare.. heheh all last minute. Here I am sitting in front of the PC doing preparing my school work… tsk tsk tsk… I'm glued to my seat! I haven’t even got time to wrap some of the belated Xmas presents even, I must be the worst living human on this planet… Anyway, Let’s see what was I up to past few days….

Saturday?
I didn’t go anywhere for new years eve, Annie tried to call me and wanted to go out and celebrate but I didn’t feel like going, I didn’t get much sleep because Oscar kept me awake all night, he was very sick. I sat in front of the PC, logged on to IRC and did my school work.

Sunday!
Azie and I went to Phillip Wain for our first appointment, when we go there, it was closed! The consultant wrote the wrong date on the appointment card… oh well we were already there and no point going home so we went out for lunch instead... heheh. the best part is Azie paid for my lunch… and lunch was very filling… the worst part is… we couldn’t finish what we ordered, so we hung around and manage to finish everything eventually… hehe. When I got home it was work work work again!.... 8 hours non-stop…

Monday!
I went to Phillip Wain with Azie … boy oh boy… I love it!!!! I had a great 1 and a half hour workout!, then sauna we had a nice gossip moment there.. catching up on things.. you know.. girl talk. Then we hopped into the steam room… oOo it felt so good…. heheh.

After that we went to the wet area to take a shower… an embarrassing thing happen…. We just couldn’t figure out how to get into the shower glass door to open…heheh it was so complicate, we were both confused and puzzled.. luckily the cleaner came in and showed us how it’s done…hahah Azie and I had a good laugh…. the glass door was also see through… yes who ever is on the outside could see our blurry butt cheeks!… hahah. Lucky the place is only for ladies other wise I would have showered with my clothes on…hehe.

Anyway, After the shower we headed to the changing room and got dressed of coz. We took our time to dry our hair and put on our make up… it was so relaxing we both felt very at home. Before we checked ourselves out they served us a complimentary glass of fruit juice due to the noise caused by the renovations. We took our time and checked out the “Healthy Food” they were serving at the cafeteria, the menu looks good but a bit pricy… then again quite reasonable compared to any fast food restaurant .

I received a birthday card with a special birthday gift treatment…. I’m going for the Ginger Body Therapy. I’ll go for that next month. Cant wait!

Today?
As soon as I got home and finished my lunch it was back to work.. work.. work.. It’s almost finish, all I have to do now is make the charts for the classroom and I’m ready to attend the meeting and give my last minute presentation…. Heheh.

Until my next blog.. adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home