Sunday, January 22, 2006

Saturday Nite Out with The Cool Cats….

Another good weekend… it’s nice to spend time with people who are close to us, with the right company every event is always a memorable one…

Yesterday… I started my day at Phillip Wain and followed by lunch with Azie. I had a good workout while Azie had a full body massage. Over the week I sprain my back, it was a bit painful especially when I stand or sit too long. Anyway as soon as I got back home I rested for an hour then headed to Vadai’s place, we planned to head over to the Curve to watch the Alley Cats.

Vadai, Devil, Angle (amoi’s friend) and I, jumped into David’s car and off we went to our destination. We had dinner in Tesco and then went window shopping in the curve itself. There we met Svejjen, Alpha, Veeass and Svejjen’s friend don’t know her name. Some of the people that Vadai invited couldn’t make it but still we had a good crowd.

We were the first ones to be seated in the pub and had a nice chat while everyone was still sober… hehehe. Just before the band started to play the place was packed and the place was rocking. The band was fantastic every song they played had everyone singing along and dancing… heheh. I broke a beer glass coz I put Angles bag on the table and was trying to stop it from wobbling… of all people the most sober had to break the glass… ME!

Anyway, The band performed 3 sets by then some of the guys were already wasted heheh consuming high contends of alcohol. Svejjen left early and left giving me the most tightest hug ever… I felt like a lemon.. heheh. Poor David couldn’t take it anymore and slept on the table… that’s the first!!

Vadai took the wheel and drove us all home…. It was a bumpy and fast ride… With all my nagging and scolding… ‘Shuttapppp!!” “oittt…. 80km/per hour pls!!!”… Vadai had no choice but to follow the speed limit I set for him… just to shut me up..heheh. Alpha and Veeass was nice enough to follow us from the back to make sure the driver didn’t get into trouble…heheh. but I have to give my annai some credit… he did send me home safely… muah!! Romba thanks Annai!!

It was nice to meet old friends and make new ones.. I would love to watch the Alley Cats again… I’ve heard a lot about them as I was growing up.. they are well known for their performance, after experiencing it.. all I can say is.. “They Rock!!”

5 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

u sure u wer sober when u broke the glass ah...then u gave me a shock wake up call jumping on my bed...you dong

nandri - heheh welcum

Monday, 23 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i miss something again? yes i know... Vadai invited me... but i had excellence awards night... was the MC that night... legs were shaky as many Tan Sri and Datuk Sri... but i think i did ok speaking in malay... hehehe... how r u, marie? glad tat u guys enjoyed urself with the cats haha

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

Oyster for you legs shaky should nto be a prob ma....hint hint.... usualy after bedminton legs shaky right wakakakaakak

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger Svejjen said...

wah... I didn't know I could make u feel like a lemon marie.... MUAHS...

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

heheh svejjen oo yes... i didnt know u were such a squeezer...heheeh

Friday, 10 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home