Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sleepless.. I'm a Typing Zombie

Today makes the 3rd day of sleepless nights. I’m not sure why I can’t sleep but it becoming very taxing. My mother is still away, she will be back early Sunday morning.. Oscar misses her presents…. I miss her too…

I went to Phillip Wain with Azie early this morning… I felt like a walking zombie, I really didn’t feel like doing anything actually but then I promise to go today.. I worked out for about an hour then couldn’t continue anymore.. I felt so tired I had to excuse myself while Azie continued the aerobic classes, I hit the showers and lay down on the water bed hoping to get some sleep.. I lied there for an hour in that dark cold room….
tossing and turning but I just can’t sleep my mind is still disturbed. I’m worried I’m going to collapse somewhere worst still… I might fall asleep on that very spot too.

School resumes on Monday and I haven’t done anything yet as usual… waiting for the last minute to complete my work. I stayed in bed the whole afternoon but still couldn’t sleep… if this continues I have to start taking sleeping pills. I’m so tiredddddddd. Gosh I need to do something with the dark circles round my eyes… I might scare the kids with it on Monday!

Had a friendly chat with Amoi early this evening… she just got back from Kuantan today… so nice to chat with her after 1 week of absence. Vadai and Chris heading to The Ship with the gang to Yam Seng I guess…heheh. Had to skip this one out, I didn’t feel like going out… I’m more concern about getting some sleep.

Overall it’s been a boring and lazy day… nothing much to do in the house except chat and watch movies… The Decent sux.. nothing but a bunch of those Gollum dudes running around and eating people in a cave. Lets see over the week I’ve watched about 25 movie… wow… I’m having a Gong xi fa cai movie marathon. Underworld 1 and 2 is nice… watched it 7 times already… might want to watch it again later…ehhehe.

Anyway… time to go… Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home