Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Weekend Marathon

The title for this blog says it all..hehehhe. It’s been the busiest weekend ever!! After all the cleaning up and redecorating the classroom on Thursday and Friday, I though I could go home and rest for Saturdays Main Event…heheh.

As soon as I got back, I took a shower and feeling so excited to sleep for a few hours. My brother-in-law woke me up and asked me to send him to the nearest LRT station. My mother reminded me that I have a party to attend, knowing me.. I forgot to buy a gift as usual… so I rushed to the nearest gift shop hopping I can find something nice there… but I didn’t find anything… it was raining pretty bad, by the time I got into my car I was soaking wet. I rushed home, took another shower then headed to the party.

I had a killer Migraine at the party, not sure if it was due to the rain or the wine that I drank or just stress, it hurt so bad. My Uncle kept me well entertained with his jokes..hehe. I tried many times to escape early but they just wouldnt let me go. I left as soon as they cut the cake and manage to get some sleep but it was just not enough.

I woke up at 8am like a zombie and suffering with my migraine… I promised Azie that we would go to Phillip Wain first then go pick up Cleo at the hotel and head for lunch. We brought Cleo to a Taiwan restaurant in Ampang. The food was great and we really stuffed ourselves nicely…ehhe. Then we took her to the Branded store and cotton world where Cleo bought some clothes. Cleo and I took an LRT and headed back to the hotel to rest and get ready to go out in the evening. She was nice enough to let me stay there so that incase if we finish late, I don’t have to go back alone so late.

Saturday evening, Cleo and I went to “Secret Place” at 8pm… sat down at our usual spot drinking and eating that sotong thingy!..heheh. we had quite a good response, The ever so smoochable Rat, Devilangle, Darthvadai, Subanglady, Kalai, DavidLee, Pikachu, Lacy and Semut. We had lots of fun… as always. The band… errrr emm OK la… we had some laughs making fun of the underage lead singer in his poka dot shorts! As usual our evenings had to end with mamak…. Our regular “annai” not there anymore.. how sad!. Anyway, Cleo and I slept almost instantly.. sorry to disappoint everyone .. there were no lesbo lesbi action…heheh it’s been a long day for the both of us.

Sunday morning- We woke up around 8am … got ready and went down stairs for the complimentary hotel breakfast. Didn’t go to the gym with Azie cause of my migraine, I went home and got some extra sleep before doing all my usual Sunday routine with my mother. I slept some more when I got back…heheh.

Sunday evening- Karaoke!!! Heheh… I’m glad Cleo likes the new place… we like it too… we ate so much we couldn’t sing ..heheh how ever we got a nice room with our own private toilet ..heheh. It was a fun night out… I love the company and I really enjoyed myself… Can’t wait till April… woohooo round 2!!! Eh mek u forgot to take a picture of my cleavage this time…heheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home