Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just another saturday night out

Here I am writing another blog after a tiring day. I just got back from KLCC after watching a movie “Fun With Dick and Jane” it was really funny, I had some really good laughs. I took the LRT and manage to rush to KLCC and grab the tickets just before the movie started at 7.20pm. I bought a packet of cheezels and some Ice lemon tea, had a real good seat too… right in the middle. It was nice.

I had a few offers how to occupy my weekend. My Aunty had complimentary tickets to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang today and if I’m not mistaken the tickets were priced at RM150. I reluctantly turned down the invitation due to personal reasons, luckily she manage to get someone who wanted to go and didn’t waste the tickets. Chris suggested that we go Captains Cabin but I wasn’t in a mood for that so I decided not to go. I originally wanted to watch a movie anyway. I didn’t want to be alone at home since my mother isn’t around

I went to the gym with Azie earlier this morning. I’m still not well and wanted to skip todays session but then poor Azie has been going alone for the past two weeks so I though I go anyway just to accompany her. I did some light exercises only… spend most of my time making full use of the wonderful facilities they have there.

I got a full day lined up tomorrow … better get some sleep other wise I might not wake up tomorrow :o) Until my next blog… Adios!

1 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

that sound like a super fun movie..


sometimes i love to go to a movie alone then to drag a partner along and people just cant understand

Sunday, 19 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home