Tuesday, November 01, 2005

ICE Breaker!!!

I went out with Azie on Monday.. her colleagues organize a buka puasa dinner at Titiwangsa Seafood restaurant. Only 8 of us showed up. The place was packed as usual. The last time I was there was like 6 years ago when I was still with my previous company.

Everyone at the table was very shy I guess, Azie introduced me to her friends and they introduced themselves. There was this one malay guy introduced himself as Boy, he was nice enough to serve the food to everyone. The funny thing happen I guess he knew I was the only non Muslim there and since everyone was talking to me in English he wanted to speak in English too, as he offered he said.. “Tuzi nak udang??, Roza nak udang?? Azie nak Udang?? Marie you want scorpion??” hahahah… I started to laugh because it was so funny… the other girl looked at him and said “ Aper benda scorpion?? Prawns la!!” hehehe…. he blushed for a minute then he said he forgot what Udang was in English. That was really an ice breaker… after that everyone started to interact more and it turned out to be a lovely evening.. food was great although I couldn’t eat the crab and scorpion… ops!! I mean prawns..heheh.

Hey we should all go there one of these days they have buffet also… BBQ stuff, satay.. lot’s of desserts… yum yum… wanna go??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home