Friday, October 28, 2005

Don't trust em'

Don't trust a man 100%. I’ve heard that so many times in my lifetime.. it goes both ways don't trust a woman 100% too. I guess sometimes when our minds wonders off we tend to confuse ourselves and get easily influenced about our status in the relationship. In the past I had my fair share of being used, cheated and disappointed by my so called ex!... I mean who hasn’t? The worst part is not being honest and open to one another. It makes the relationship even more complicated and normally ends with a broken heart. It takes trust an honesty to build a strong relationship.

Love is something I never gain from any of my past relationships. It’s something I consider very precious and it’s the most wonderful gift anyone could give. I love, trust and respect the person that I am attached to all I ask for is the same in return. I dont think I'll ever find that.. but when I do.. that person is a keeper. I wonder if he exist at least in my head he does.

3 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

great another spam!

Friday, 28 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Marie....only a woman can feel deeply those words...only a woman knows how we need to be touched (not sex) we need to be assured...only a woman do

Embrace your fear - face it deal with it. communication is the key start the rl in that note - even when there is probs - argue it out- but never turn ur back on him for the wrong reason - he will know :)

good luck life has blessed you...keep the faith :)

Saturday, 29 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

aww thats so sweet anonymous thank you.. i appreciate it

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home