Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Halloween Night out!!

I had a great time out last night with Recky, Chris and Iwor. It’s so nice to go out and enjoy life with close friends. Beach club celebrated Halloween’s day.. the decoration was so nice.. I was very fascinated by it, and the waiters were so fascinated with their costumes and walking about parading themselves.. they forgot to serve the customers.. heheh .

I want to say Welcome to our new friend Iwor… hope you had a great time too… hope he will continue to join us on our regular outing… must take this guy go Karaoke la..hehe he never karaoke before! Once he experience it…heheh don’t think he will ever want to again…hahah at least not with us la..heheh

Darthvadai ina la macha?? Miss you la!!!!.... it is never the same without you. I feel like as if our group is incomplete!!! Chris tried to spill some drink inside my blouse but unfortunately she don’t have any of your skills to accomplish that! I don’t think anyone can tip a beer bottle into someone’s blouse wetting only the bra and not the blouse!!

Sad to say Lacy has been abducted by the aliens and don’t think she is coming back! :o(
She seems to be enjoying the company of the Aliens… miss your dancing Mel… why don’t you take a break and join us?? What you say???

Chris looking stunning as ever… our own Miss IRC JLo…hehehe not Jason Lo ah…. The other JLo!!! She is the sweetest thing in the world and ever so thoughtful.. miss you so much and so nice to hang out with you again. We drank wine and ate sotong rings.. yum yum!!! I love wine…and I didn’t get high at all… yay!!

Hope you guys had a great time… I know I did! I’m so happy to be surrounded by such caring and wonderful people… MUahhhhh!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
u r my best fren n of cos iwor n rattie too....miss us being together again. really love last mnite thanks to u dear

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

awww *wink* same here amoi!

Sunday, 30 October, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

glad u had a great tme...been missing you presence


the beer bottle thingy..well opne of the many way to make a lady wet lol but it was a fluke la lol

Tuesday, 01 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home