Thursday, June 30, 2005

Shop Till You Drop!

Hmm it’s just Thursday!!! *sigh*… I can’t wait for the weekend to get here. I collected all my salary today, im so happy… It’s the end of the month our wallets and purses are filled with money to spend… yaaaayyyyy!!! Then again there’s also the bills to pay *yuck!* and for some people … Hutang’s to pay…heheeh lucky I don’t have any.

Tomorrow after work I’m going shopping…. Yes SHOPPING!!! I have a long list of things to buy… new clothes, bra and panties.. hahah , shoes, toiletries, and like most ladies with cash in their purse, I will buy loads of stuff I don’t even need but I’ll buy it anyway because it’s on sale!!!. Yeah!! Damm all those event organizers!!! Why must they plan something as evil as a “Sale” ??? Have they no mercy on us?? We are victims of their evil plot!! Truly…. temptation is the work of the devil!!! Hehehhe

I like going shopping alone. That way I get to spend all the time in the world choosing what ever I want to buy. If I go with Azie, somehow I always end up not buying anything and she will end up spending all her moneyand blaming me for it.. hahah its good in away I save my money *giggles*. I’m the type that knows what I want and if I want it badly… I’ll go out and get it no matter what’s the cost!… but if I cant make up my mind on something then it’s a problem because I can spend hours thinking about buying it or not... I’m sure that will drive the sales person crazy!..heheheh.

I don’t consider myself a shopping addict.. heheh. But I know a few people who are…ahhahah I seen my friend Uma spend RM600 in less then 1 hour walking around Masjid India area only. That’s crazy if you asked me… if I had that much money to spend I’ll probably take 3 days to finish it!.

Then there is Azie again..heheheh if you’re planning to hang yourself watching people spend money on branded stuff then go with her *giggles* Once she ask me for my opinion on a Guess bag… after a long girl to girl talk I manage to convincing her that it’s not worth buying it…. guess what she did??? She went out without me and bought it anyway… SHE bought the bag for RM500 all because she didn’t have a bag to put her stuff to go to the gym! That’s madness!!! Her Baju Melayu metarials are worst… no doubt the materials are very nice but!!! RM75 to RM 100 per freaking meter!! *faints* after tailoring, the total cost comes to RM500… aduiiii sakit la my pocket... ooOoo!! Mati la saper kawin ko Ozy!!!

Shopping with a guy?... hmm There are guys that loves to shop… *aww puts a smile on your face doesn’t it…heheh yes they exist!!* they make lovely boyfriends tho…. Sometimes they shop so much and make us girls look bad!! They end up buying more then us even, both my brothers are like that!, *my ex* Ryan’s got great taste buying things for ladies… especially the jewelleries *winks* … There are some guys who are very impatient… once they got what they were looking for .. That’s it!! they want to leave as soon as possible… and if you still waste time looking for what you want.. they make all kinds of faces, they get angry and start sighing.. they are so inconsiderate!!! I don’t want to go shopping with them!!

There is one person I like going shopping with and that’s Cle0 …we always have a great time at the end of the day. I normally will save some cash so that we can go together. We are moderate shoppers *winks* totally under control.. hahahah *yea rite!!* We buy what we need only *lies* yup like 10 pairs of shoes for Cle0, and loads of bra’s and panties for me…thats all!!! heheh. I didn’t get to go shopping with her the last time she was in KL *weeps* but I hope to make a shopping appointment for her next visit here. Yeeehaaaaa jom shopping Mek!!! Run memek RUNNNNNNN!!! Hahahhahah…

I cant wait for you to come here again Mek.. miss shopping with you la…
Until my next entry… Adios

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kau setan Marie!! Now people want to tackle me have to think a zillion time! he..he..Anyway, it true :oP
(Azie)

Sunday, 03 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home