Sunday, July 03, 2005

Another FUN Night Out!!

Yesterday I woke up wondering how my day would turn out to be. I had so many things to do before I got myself ready to go out with the gang! I’m glad to say it ended up being one of my most memorable evenings yet!. I had so much fun and I can’t remember when was the last time I actually laughed as much as I did last night.

The company was great as usual… hanging out with people like Nes, Chris, Angie and Tom.. your bound to have a great time, these people really know how to enjoy themselves. I had FURR by my side to caress and 3 horny people eating oyster’s hehehe. I have never been more happier in my life and I hope everyone had a great time too, especially Angie “Happy Birthday” I must say you planned a great evening for us.. Muah!! You look great! And Nes.. sorry, I’m still not use to seeing u without a mustache so I’m still going to giggle each time I see you until it grows back..

The food was great… emmm sushi.. yum yum!! Karaoke was great only 1 person missing though ..heheheh Cle0 but it’ ok there is always a next time.
Nes has a powerful voice he don’t need a microphone to sing ..heheh just sing your heart out… great voice!! *hands the Power Voice Award to Nes*.. First time hearing Angie sing ..heheh nice voice what!! Dun be shy shy laaaaaa… next time we go.. I would like to see her and Chris gelek-gelek while singing ..hehehhe that should be interesting. The Karaoke Rat king… great singing and your funny expressions tickles me to the bone ..heheh kesian no dangdut songs in that karaoke place.. have to wait for Cle0 to come and do a duet…heheheh the gelek-gelek is a MUST see!!… “ewah memek.. ewah!!” *giggles*

Last minute decision to watch a movie and the timing was perfect. The movie was a bonus to compliment the evening. *sobs* because Chris and Nes couldn join us for the movie.. hope they had a great time clubbing. We were not allow to smooch during the movie so that’s… emm a minus -1 point!! Hehehe lucky for me… FURR caressing was still allowed. After hearing so many stories of Angie’s professional driving skills. I’m a believer now! I had witness and experienced first hand of the dare devil kancil ride to look for Tom’s car *giggles* the experience left me rushing out of the vehicle the moment it stopped at Nes visitors car park ahhaha so funny!

Anyway, The night ended leaving a big smile on my face and happy memories. I hope it had the same effect on everyone else.. Thanks guys!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uwaaaaaaaa mekkkkkk nak ikuuuuttttttttttttt.....nak joinnnnn *sob**sob* - CLEO

Sunday, 03 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooi u betetr get used to it..... hahaha some great supporter la u. Ms. Black is not longer my color " hahahaha I must have swallowed an amp as a child.

Angie speed karaoke was a clasic hehe I wonder if we gonna get birthday cakes.

Damm the oysters did nt make me horny enough.

How come no Tamil song or Hindi songs la

....leaivng on a jet plane...dun know when I be back again...

How bout movie next week!!!!

Tuesday, 05 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home