Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Life in IRC

My IRC days…. Yes it’s about time I wrote something about it. I started chatting when got my first personal computer that was given to me by my cousin Jeremy, he bought a new one so he gave me his. Before that I never chat on the internet.... emmm never even heard of it actually.. hehheh * yes I was pretty blur then* I didn’t know head or tail how it all worked… Technology and marie is a bad combination… I still suck! Anyway my cousin Jeremy installed MIRC and introduced me to the KL channel. It was so boring then he told me “you want a naughty channel?? wait I'll show you” i was like... "em ok" obviously someones been visiting notty channels.. ehem...

Ah! yes.. it was #klsex and thats how it all started... I used the nick IceGal, ravendoll, then later changed it to xXx_gal25 just because i saw Vin Diesels movie "xXx" I used this until I turned 26 hehehe had to change the age.. so i dicided to stick with xXx_gal78 isntead and been stuck with it ever since *winks*

Out in the real world among the people I interact with is my family members, relatives, my working colleagues, besides Azie and Kevin… I have no other friends they have all dissapeared or just don't want to be friends anymore…Why do I log on everyday? What’s so interesting about #klsex? hmmm the answer is very simple… “My Friends are there”. Being in a so called sex channel may give most people the wrong impression but the way I see it… it’s not all that bad there ARE some good in it heheh…
IRC has opened a whole new door for me to explore and meet new people. I’ve met so many interesting people and some I would even call my best friends. Friends that I can hangout and coming back home at odd hours and not get them into trouble.. ehehhe. Anyway I’m proud to say that I have really great and supporting IRC friends and i can certainly depend on them if need someone to talk to. I know that they are sincere and genuine people. They are the kind of friends I don’t intend to loose. I seriously cant afford to loose anymore... it sucks...

Not to exclude all the other types of people I have encountered over the years…
Here are the list of all the other types of chatters on IRC:-
~Enemies - oOoo yeah I have those too… keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer!!~The Smart ass- Oh! the daily idiot! Yup the Fire stone! batu api heehe.. always have to butt in a conversation and put in a stupid remark that will piss everyone off.
~KPC - the busy body, always wants to know what’s going on with other people .
~Attention seeker – heheh self explanatory
~Advertisers – real desperado’s, mostly sicko’s even. They will advertise just about anything you can possibly imagine. Trust me.. you saw the add at klsex 1st!
~Stalkers – huh!! I hate those bastards.. Fuck Yeah!!!
~Cock Teasers – these are the people that will make you high, horny, hard and excited then suddenly “oh! dinner time… gtg bye” then Quit: and there are some of these people who make empty promises but don’t deliver.. like for example arrange blind dates but never show up!! They probably hiding somewhere to check you out first…
~Blur chase – people who don’t know anything. Talking to them is like talking to the wall…
~Horny people – No matter what you say sounds horny and kinky to them… yes means yes and NO also means yes. Tomato means NO! I think… hmm
~Shawn Micheals – damm how did he get in this list??? Leave My rat alone!!!!
~Frustrated Red Neck – watch how they react when you don’t reply their private messages or reject their offer! Next thing you know you’ll get all kind of shit in the main channel. “*nick* is not a girl , it’s a guy” “ your fat and ugly” “ bitch” etc… etc… etc…
~Mysterious guy/girl – have you ever come across this person b4?? He/she knows everything about you and you know nothing of them!
~Mr/Miss Popular – everybody want to chat with them…hhehe everyone knows them *wink*
~Abang nicks – heheh we all know what the Abang’s want… yup! you guessed it right.. they want to win the Abang of the day award!!!! Yehaaaa


Heheh I hope I didn’t miss any… well feel free to add some.. hahahah
Adios

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mekkkk...aku masuk kat category mana plak?? HORNY PEOPLE ker? *winks* haahahha

Wednesday, 29 June, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak i fit into bout 75% of that category how la!!!

Wednesday, 29 June, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After i read n asked u questions, i'm in the KPC category now kekeke :P

miu-miu

Monday, 04 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny

Saturday, 02 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home