Monday, June 20, 2005

What a day!! **yawns**

I attended the Childcare professional Appreciation day seminar at the Summit on Saturday. I had loads of fun and gained a lot of new ideas how to make learning fun for children. I won 5 tickets to Water World Malacca and 5 tickets to Animal Safari Malacca…. I don’t know what to do with the tickets… I might give it away… it’s up for grabs!!! People.. 1st come 1st serve or better still why don’t we plan and go *WE as in Ratty, chris, vadai, Mel and who ever willing to go*

I also had a loads of fun on Saturday night, playing the official KLSEX game “ Stick Holes and Balls”. I was out with Recky, Pikachu, Chris and Mel.
Recky gave me some tips how to aim better, I learn how to get the colored balls in the hole and not the white ones…hahah I think I can aim better now but still I haven’t developed any skills.. yet!!…. heheheh just Luck! Talk about white balls.., hhahah pikachu so funny, at the beginning of the game already I put the black ball in the hole… hahahah I looked at pikachu and said “ lets pretend the black ball didn’t go in and carry on with the game” hahaha he looked at me and said “ok, the one with most white ball in the hole wins!!!” guess who won??? MEEEEEEE hahahahah 1 black ball and 5 times the white ball went in 5 times ..hehhehe

After the game as usual we headed to Lotus to eat, all of us were very hungry, especially me!! We al had something to eat and drink… lepak there for awhile and chit chat some more.

I was so tired the next day, didn’t have enough sleep and had to go to church for my godsons baptism. My family and I went for lunch after church… I was practically falling asleep while eating my banana leaf vegetarian rice. When I got home I had to bath the dog, then set the tables, wash all the glasses and prepare everything for the dinner party. Luckily my mum didn’t invite so many people… I was sleep walking, I felt like a zombie. After waiting for all the guest to go home, I had to help clean the place up and wash the dishes. By the time I hit the sack it was 2:00am… mannnnnnnn was I tired I slept like a baby. Woke up at 6am because the dogs were barking so loud plus I had to wake up to go to work.

I had a good day at work today but I’m so tired, too tired to write long blogs la.. I need to take a nap before I go for my therapy session later…hehehe.
Until next time Adios..Muah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home