Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Stalker strikes again!

My brother just left and on his way back to JB. He came to KL just to attend the baptism rehearsal for his 4 month old son and 5 year old daughter. The house is so quiet now, I’m all alone again and my only company is my greedy dog Oscar and my sleeping mum.

It looks like the stalker isn’t finished with me yet. I received 8 miscalls on my mobile phone when I checked it this morning. What annoys me is that my mum informed me that last night when I was out, there were a few silent calls made to my house phone. Normally I would lower down the volume. But I was in the hurry last night to go out, I forgot to do that. The phone kept ringing in the middle of the night. It kept my brothers baby up all night crying. I wonder when all this will just stop. If this person has some issues with me why won’t they just say it??. Do they find some kind of enjoyment annoying me like this?? I mean what kind of a sick person would go this far?? I can’t recall having at least 1 good night sleep since all this started. I get so worried each time the stray dogs outside starts to bark, I’m becoming so paranoid. Sometimes I just lay in bed till its time to go to work. I’ll be so tired and sleepy like on Thursday morning, half way playing pool and I’m like so beat and practically sleeping with my eyes open at the Lotus with Recky and Chris, even when I got home I still kept myself awake. The next day I had to work, came home late and then drove back to Malacca around 4pm. Lucky I was wide awake and was talking to my sister all the way back.

I am so tired of all this, my work is not done and I’m not in the mood to finish it. I feel like I’m all alone to deal with this, the silent calls I get all the time. Should I change my number?? Is that the only solution to stop all this nonsense?? *sigh*
I really don’t know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home