Friday, June 17, 2005

Shall we dance??? :o)

Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted to be either a musician or a dancer. I love music and I have a passion for dancing. My father always encourage me to do what I want, so he sign me and my friends up to perform for the public, it was the Festival San Pedro in Malacca 1985. The song we chose was Venus by Bananarama, there were 6 of us and we practiced everyday after school. I choreograph all the dance steps and everything was going well and the days were getting closer.

Finally the big night had arrived and just an hour before the performance 2 of the girls backed out. I remember threatening them “ I wont friend you anymore!!” but they didn’t buy it. So it was just down to the 4 of us, we were the youngest group to perform that night. When we stepped on stage the crowed cheered and supported us, they cheered so loud until all of us got a stage fright including me… we panic! Hahah…. But as soon as the music started we just danced. Some of us forgot the steps due to the shock hehhe and some was just dancing away. We had a great time and the crowed was so supportive.. hheheheh. As soon as the show was over we all ran out and my dad bought all of us an ice cream, then we just sat there and enjoyed the rest of the show… it was a fun experience.

As I grew older, I use to watch a lot of music videos so that I can learn the dance step. I use to invite my classmates to come over and dance just for fun but none of them were interested. When I was 14 years old, my mother bought me a guitar for my birthday. I was very serious about music I even started writing my own lyrics. But I suck at playing guitar :oP heheheh so I just continued dancing :oP

Once I started to working I met a few clubbing “kaki’s” heheheh “Secret Place” is where I was every Saturday night, I met a lot of people including some of my ex-boyfriends, I was very daring and I use to flirt with everyone and drove them crazy… thank god I grew out of that. Anyway my main purpose was to go there and dance my ass off and I enjoyed every minute of it, I use to dance on the podium each time I go there. Hmmmm … Wait a minute I still do that!! Hehehehhe . I really love dancing, I went for the trial Latino salsacise today…heheheh what a workout!! The teacher is very sexy.. he did give me a compliment he said my body is very flexible… oOoo *blink blink* but sad to say he doesn’t have any FURR you know what I’m saying??? Hehehe …. I might join the class if they have it on a Tuesday because that’s the only day I’m free. I would like to go for the ballroom dancing but unfortunately I don’t have a partner for that, so cancel!! Cancel!!

Until the next entry… Adios

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all wanna wear different shoes in life the big difference is some of us try them on, soome of us lace them up, some of us walk in ti, I wanna walk in it... Details of the classes pls and $$$???

Sunday, 19 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home