Sunday, June 12, 2005

10 years from now???

Where will I be in 10 years time?? I think everyone must have come across this question at least once in their life time. I find it interesting because I haven’t given much thought about my future until last night when Recky asked Mel and I, my mind was pretty blank all I had to say was “To be alive!” Heheheh… that’s the only thing that cross my mind.

I can’t imagine seeing myself in 10 years time. How would I look like? will I have a children? who’s my future husband and what’s he like? Oh my goodness.. I am not prepared for all that… I’m enjoying my life with my good friends and people I love. I don’t want to plan for my future because it is uncertain to me and I don’t want to worry about it because I still have to deal with what’s going on now. I live by my day to day experience and I see where it takes me, I know I will go as far as I can.

There is so many things I want in my life and I know I can’t have. So many things I want to do but I haven’t done yet. So many things to say and never had the guts to say it, dare I dream???… hmm I really don’t know. So many things I haven’t accomplished yet and so little time.

10 years from now is a long way to think about, the past has gone with no regrets, the present is here now, live life to the fullest and just make the best of things and hope everything turns out the way its suppose to!!

Got to go now… have to get ready for my Godsons christening rehearsal...*MUAH* until my next entry Adios..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

life is meant to be lives today, tomorrow and the next day, we plan for the future and adapt for the changes that come along our way. like a drop of water in a pond everything anything AND SOMETHING WILL CHANGE OUR LIVES.... IN 10 YEARS YOU MAY SEE WHAT U WISH TO BE...BUT NEVER difinitive
hugs vadai

Sunday, 12 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home