Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Blast from the Past... memoriessssss:o)

I was looking at some pictures taken during Cle0’s gathering at Starbucks, Bukit Bintang few years back… wayyyyyy back when I first met her, Recky and matt-wallace. I still have the picture of Recky and me on my desktop *wink* and the one with all 4 of us framed up.

Looking at it really brings back a lot of good memories. I remember that night like it was yesterday. Cle0 was waiting for me at Starbucks dressed all in black, while waiting for the rest to show up, we just started gossiping hahahh the biasa laaa memek and me…. Shortly after that, from afar I saw the most sexiest looking rodent in KL walking towards us… heheheh Recky looked just like in the picture he sent me.. it was FURR at first sight, then came the night in rusty amour matt-wallace. Cle0 had to go to 7 eleven to buy some stuff and took matt-wallace along. I was left alone with the FURRy one, who could resist the FURR??? I couldn’t … I had to reach out my hand and raba raba his paw a little and said with p-l-e-a-s-u-r-e “oOoo FURR!!” we both laughed. It was so funny, I felt like I’ve known him for years. Cle0 and matt-wallace returned shortly after that and we had a really good time getting to know each other.

We had organized many gatherings after that, and got to know really nice people…* and bad ones too hahahah shhhhhhh!!!* Ever since the OP split up, where some Ops had gone over to the dark side… there has been some kind of friction in the chanel, it hasn’t been the same but then life on IRC goes on… although I do miss people like Teddy and Shady in the channel.

The new gang however is “The Best” we some how manage to paint the town red each time we go out hahahh.. what a bunch of happy go lucky people… yes I am talking about YOU!! *me points at YOU* the Dancerholic Mel, Queen keypad Chris, SMS kingVadai ane and The most FURRiest one of them all.. the one and only.. who’s name speaks for it self! Reckless Rat!!! Hehehehh *smooch*
Not forgetting gang members outside of KL area S1lent Mike * aka addict & stimulus* and my future lesbian partner that is, if I don’t get married by 80 years old… Cle0 hehehe * call 1-300-888 HornyOp for a sample of the most hottest phonesex in South East Asia and some say in Canada too!!*

Life is great with wonderful friends like these… muahhhhh!!! Love you guys…Times up!! I got to go to work now.. Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home