Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Stalkers!!... hmm

Few days ago, I met an old friend of mine. She just started her new job the reason she quite her old job was because a guy was stalking her. It seems he works in the same building. She spoke to him once and after that he started to wait at the bust stop for her after work. At first she didn’t realize it, after that when she started working late and to her surprise he was still there at the bust stop waiting. She felt uncomfortable and walked the other way to get a taxi, the next day he came over to her office and scolded her in front of her staff. She was embarrassed and freaked out at the same time. She resigned from the company because she was getting silent calls on her extension and he continues to wait for her.

I have a quite similar experience but in my case I have no idea who it is. Two months ago, I went through a tough break up with someone I consider a very close friend. Our relationship was totally misunderstood by everyone that knew us. Anyway, the stalking was not done by my so called “ex guy friend” but I suspect it’s either his ex-girlfriend or the girl who caused the split up. I had my fair share of silent calls at 3am and through out the day as well. I kept disconnecting the line before I go to sleep at night just to avoid waking up in the middle of the night, but that didn’t solve the problem. A few days after that, my mother received a phone call from a girl asking for my hand phone number, when my mum asked who it was she said she is and old friend from college, now I never went to college, without realizing it my mum just gave her the number because she was so busy in the kitchen. When I got back my mum told me a girl called and she gave her my number. That night itself I received a call on my mobile phone, it was an unlisted number, when I answered the call I could hear there is someone else on the other end. I was so pissed and said “ if u have something to say to me.. just say it and be done with it!” it took the person a while to reply but eventually she did reply “You’re a bitch” I thought to myself.. hmmm thanks for reminding me, then I just switch my phone off.

This continued for more then 1 month on and off I still get calls early in the morning.. but I just don’t bother answering it. But that’s not all, during this time I also had people put rubbish on my car right after I came back from clubbing at 4.30am, I was in the shower when I heard all the dogs barking, when I went to see what was going on outsides I saw this huge pile of rubbish all over my car… I didn’t know who did it, I was so angry and frustrated I had no choice but to clean up the mess there and then. Same thing happen the week after when I came home from clubbing at 4am, someone scribbled some nonsense on my wind shield with permanent marker pen, I didn’t notice it till the next morning when I wanted to go to the market with my mother. One of my friend told me he saw a tall slim woman standing next to my car and another woman in a kancil parked beside my car… at first he though it was my friend then he notice her writing something on the wind shield… he just gave a loud shout “WOI!!!!” and the woman just jumped into the car and they drove off in a hurry. It took a while to get the stain off. My friends kept advising me to make a police report about the disturbance, but I didn’t. I didn’t want my mother to know what was going on and I didn’t want the police showing up and gathering information about what happen. Few weeks after that my brand new car tire was stabbed, again I didn’t know who would do such a thing…

Since my friend went back to Egypt at least I think he did, so far nothing else had happen. I’m just to tired to think of all this and I don’t want to make an issue out of it… let these mentally ill people have it their way, I don’t care as long as non of my friends and family members are harmed. I’m glad I still have friends that I trust and understand what I went through, I really do appreciate all the moral support I received from them to get my mind off all these things that’s been happening…

hmmm.... Time is almost up for me, got to go to work. Until next time….. adios **Muah!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home