Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Bitter Sweet feeling.

S1LENT SAYS
“ A bittersweet feeling fills me as I type this, thinking of the right ways to comment about a thing that has gone so wrong.Bittersweet why? Bitter because I feel the pain that still resides in your heart, sis. It's the same way I felt when you confided in me a long time ago about this.But bitterness makes us appreciate the sweetness so much more. This is an apt line. A smile comes to me, because your writing about it, sis, means that your heart is still alive, and slowly but surely it is healing.Time does not heal everything. I think I have told you that before and I am sure that is something you already know. Time however, allows us to look back in our past, and as time passes, we slowly are able to accept things as they are. To see those moments with open eyes, to be truly able to appreciate it. To realise that we have lived through it and it has made us the people that we are. A reminder that we feel, and we are alive. No, time doesn't help us forget. To forget that we are human, would mean that we forget what it is to be alive. Time helps us to look back and then look ahead, with a smile. Even though it's bittersweet, it's still a smile.I know that day will come for you, sis. And I'll be glad that when that day comes, I'll be there to see you smile again”.
Your bro.
Awww!!! That’s the most sweetest thing anyone could say and it means a lot to me. I really appreciate it. I think it hurts because I was never open about my personal life before. And the closes people I have told my story to are the people I trust my life with and I’m glad I have friends like that.

I do believe that time can heal the scares from the past but some things takes longer time to heal. My past was nothing but one tragic moment after another. I’ve seen how real the world can be and I don’t under estimate the things people are capable of doing. I know life isn’t always fair. I experienced reality at a very young age and I’m actually grateful because it’s made me who I am today. I don’t ever want to take the little things for granted anymore because that’s where mistakes are made. No one is perfect and mistakes happen, the best way to deal with it is accept it, correct it and don’t repeat it :o)
It’s not easy to admit our mistakes and to say “I’m Sorry”. It’s hard I know but it’s necessary.

I’m still waiting for time to heal all the scares, I don’t wish to forget my past. I do surround myself with people I trust and love very much and these people play an important role in my life, so far I am able to set all the pain and bad memories aside. But once in a while something will trigger it back on gain…. heheheh bring it on!! It does make me sad for awhile but I don’t stay that way for long. I’m too concern about what happening now. “when will I be smooches again??” “How long will the smooching last next time??” That’s what’s really on my mind!.

*Giggles* hehehe Adios !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home