Monday, June 06, 2005

*slaps myself* I have to remember to type something before I accidentally hit the enter key.. I will try not to make so many mistakes.. have to use both hands and all my fingers to type next time..hahahah

I dont want to wear black to work anymore!!!!... I decided to have a more colourful appearence in my everyday life. This morning when I opened my cupboard I saw nothing but black outfits. Seriously, I dont even have to choose just pick one and wear it.. makes no difference at all.. so plain and simple.. I use to like being plain and simple but I feel its not working out for me anymore.. Its becoming plain and BORING!!. It's great for going out clubbing but not for work... I do have a few nice ones, like the one I wore today a red low cut V neck blouse and a long side slit soft pink skirt..ehheeh My colleagues were shocked and the amount of compliments I received today was overwhelming... Of cause most of them were looking at my boobs they have their own but they were still checking mine out! hahah.... One of my students said I look like a princess.. awwww so sweet!! I liked what I had on today, it really made a difference on how I look and feel about myself. Anyway, a more colourful appearence means more shopping needs to be done..hahah Im loving the idea already. hmm I might as well get some shoes too!.

I cant wait for the school holidays 9th to 24th July, I wonder what Im going to do with all this time, I will continue therapy for the 1st week though because I still have to go to school for summer camp Its fun so thats not to bad. I plan to take the 2nd week off.. I might go to malacca for 2 or 3 days to bother my sisters life if I have nothing else to do here.. other then that its Home Sweet Home and IRC oh! IRC!!!...

Thats all that for today.. Im missing someone sooo much right now hahha.. time to dream!! yaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home