Sunday, June 05, 2005

my first post... wazzuppp???

Helluuuuuuuuuu readers!! thank you for visiting ravenmarie.blogspot.com .... this is pretty exciting actually, i finally have something else to do then staring at an empty wall!! its about time actually.. I think i have lived in a shell long enough... I would like to be more open about my life and my feelings.

I do feel like i have lived my life to the fullest but then again there is always more to it. I have had my fair share of dissapointments and bad experience in the past but I have no regrets, somehow I always manage to land on my two feet, learn from my mistakes and improve myself. There are so many things I would like to do with my life but honestly, i never had the chance to do it or I never dared to try. I know I'm not THAT adventurous!!!! I fear so many things... fear of heights in particular, getting lost and frogs and bugs and and aaaaaaaaand.... hmmm hope I can overcome all that.. I wish! help! help!

Anyway, I hope to post more interesting and juicy stuff about whats going on around me.. hahahah untill then adios!!! muahhhhhh!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ToothingJob said...

hi Marie, good bloggie.

how have u been?

hopefully you nail that stalker of yours.

my blog: toothingjob.blogspot.com

Friday, 10 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home