Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Cuti Cuti Malaysiaaaaaaa~~ ehheh

Have you ever felt so tired in your life that you just want to go far farrrrr away from where you are right now??? Well… That’s how I feel… I love my job and I look forward going to work everyday.. seriously I do!... but emmm I think my energy level is pretty low and my stress level is extremely high *giggles* I need to recharge…

I can’t remember when was the last time I actually had a vacation or did I even have one in the first place??? Most of my school holidays I had to spend time with my sister and her children and I always end up being more tired then usual…hhehe but I enjoy their company at least I don’t feel lonely and it’s always nice to be surrounded by love ones.

I always loved the beach… or anywhere close to water… emmm a pool will also do. I normally feel so relaxed and happy when I’m surrounded by water… hmm that explains why I’m so happy each time I take a shower. I can day dream like nobodies business when I’m in the bathroom.

I remember going on a company trip 8 years ago to Langkawi Island for 3 days and 2 nights. That’s the first time I ever been on an Island, it’s so beautiful. I stayed at Tiara Langkawi and the view was amazing it took my breath away several times... The hotel was great. Most of my colleagues went shopping while I was sitting under a tree, enjoying the view and the fresh breeze. I did a lot of swimming, and walking on the beach and island hopping.. hehehhe the weather was great, the water was so blue or was it green... hmmm anyway the speed boat ride was so much fun… I enjoyed that the most.

My room mate was out most of the time.. I would only see her when it’s bed time. So basically I had the room all to myself. The first night my group went for karaoke… it was horrible!!! Oh my god!! The singing still haunts me till today!! There were not many night clubs to hang around except for one dangdut club. We had nothing better to do so we just went in and checked the place out, we ended up enjoying our self’s. My friends and I gelek-gelek like crazy and we even attracted a lot of Uncles!!! *giggles* I had this that i wasnt ready to leave Langkawi, i was very sad. When I got back to KL, I kept o thinking about it for weeks, it was simply beautiful. If I ever get married I want to have a beach weding in Langkawi... if that dont happen then maybe If I die I want my ashes to be scattered all over the langkawi beach... seriously.. someone please remember this!!! it's important!!!

Anyway, I still have that feeling that I want to go back there, it’s that peaceful feeling that I’m craving for… I wish to go there again some day… I say it as if it’s millions of miles away.. and its impossible to get there ... heeheh. Sometimes it seems that way, so far I never made plans to go there again, I would if I have the time and money of cause.

Two years after that the company that I was working for had another trip to Penang… that was a memorable one because all my closes friends went on the same trip, we stayed at Shangri-la, Komtar. What a busy busy place… I did a lot of shopping there, was so tension cause had to buy so many things for my relative in KL. I went on a tour and visited all the places of interest. We also went for a swim at Shangri-la Rasa Sayang… ahhhh The beach so nice…we only spend half a day there, it was fun buttttttttt the feeling was still not the same. Oh Langkawi!! I miss you!!!

I’m so sleepy it’s time to dream now.. until next time…Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home