Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crayons



When I'm awake... it feels like a dream,
more like a nightmare so it may seem,
I'm trapped in silence and I want to scream,
at times.. it seems a little too extreme.

When I am asleep... I go to other places,
in this world... I see so many familiar faces,
people that relate to good memories I wish not to erase,
they comfort me with so much love and grace.

If given a choice to be awake or asleep,
I would choose the world when I am asleep,
there I know my life I can keep,
I wont feel any pain from what's hurting me skin deep.

I am too afraid to face my fears,
too reserved to even shed a tear,
Perhaps one day my angle will appear,
and I shall sleep in peace for many years.

But before I find peace.. must I experience pain?
what else do I have to loose in order to gain?
Should I be angry at everyone and go insane?
When??... when will I ever be freed from these chains?

I have no choice but to go on,
with my talent I shall colour my life from now on,
and hope all my demons will one day be gone,
from now on I'll draw my new world with my lovely crayons =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home