Sunday, May 08, 2011

If I die today...

My inspiration is almost lost...
My light is slowly fading...
My world is dying...
My time is ending...

I have so much to share but no chance to share it...
I was ill and nobody knew... nobody cared for me...
I wonder if I die today will anyone know that I'm gone...
I'm scared that one day I wont be here anymore...

The thought of spending my last moments alone, scares me...
This feeling of loneliness is getting to me...
It makes me sad that I can't express my feelings for him...
Will somebody tell him when I am gone...
will somebody tell him all the things I could not tell him myself...
Tell him I loved him all my life...
and he was the only one.. I truely wanted to be with...
If he hates me for it... tell him I'm sorry...

I am a creation of nature...
my wish is to return to it...
My body must be consumed by the fire...
My ashes must be carried by the wind...
and my resting place shall be sorrounded by water...

If I die today... I want to leave this world in peace...
I leave behind my family and friends...
I leave him behind as well..
because I can't bare the thought of them leaving me first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home