Saturday, April 09, 2011

Someone for me

I hope one day I will meet someone,
just someone who can share my passion,
he doesn't have to be handsome,
all I want is someone who is not already taken.

When I look at him.. I see me,
he thinks alike in every degree,
he makes me believe that we were ment to be,
he is someone who cares and respects me.

With him.. I don't have to keep on leaving clues,
I would be brave to tell him the truth,
I don't need to hide... he can see right through,
and there is no reason to even argue.

I would submit myself in every way,
I'll always have a chance to say what I want to say,
my love for him will never decay,
everyday would be a perfect day.

I don't know what the future holds,
I still walk this road wearing a blindfold,
will I find him I dont know,
when I do.. the nights wouldn't be so cold.

I hope to meet someone like me,
my companion is who he will be,
someone who sees the world I see...
will not judge or ever hurt me,
someone I can love and loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home