Saturday, May 28, 2011

When My life ends..

Love is a virtue,
it's something I have and it's meant for you,
I fear my life is overdue,
the lines on my palm says it's true.

Each day seems like a step closer to the end,
I want to be happy and not just pretend,
can I ever make amends,
will this heart ever be mend??

I live for the days to come,
days that brings me closer to home,
in your arms is where my life will truly blossom,
will you still accept me for what I have become?

I see you but I cannot feel you,
my desires is yet to come true.
I want nothing more then to tell you the honest truth,
feelings for you.. when we were still in our youth.

My time is cut short.. I am dying inside,
these feelings I cannot hide,
I will have to swallow my pride,
I fear my love for you will somehow be denied.

Perhaps when time come to pass,
if fate is in our path,
maybe then, chance will be within our grasp,
I promise you My Love.. this time I'll make it last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home