Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Goodnight Zerah

Tonight the light will no longer hurt my eyes,
the word love no longer applies,
I choose to live in a world with no sunrise,
this world only exist in my mind.. I know it's unwise.

Tonight I'll sleep with no more dreams of tomorrow,
no one dear to hold... just my pillow,
the love in my heart is stolen.. and now it's hollow,
my mind blank with no thoughts.. just zero.

Tonight I whisper no more good nights,
I'll seek the comfort of the moonlight,
I might even be inspired again to write,
new feelings I can keep inside.

Tonight the tears from my eyes will run dry,
my heart does not beat the same way and I know why,
the old me must die and I must say goodbye,
I must make the best of what I have and I must not cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home