Thursday, June 02, 2011

Cast my heart away...

I have no intentions to confess,
the feelings that once kept me strong is now making me depress,
I find it difficult to express,
my true feelings I have always suppressed.

It's ok to judge me or turn away,
I'm force to explain what I never wanted to say,
I don't expect you to feel the same way,
I'll understand even if the world reject me at the end of the day.

Due to an act so careless,
It is making me feel so anxious,
if you decide the matter should be discussed,
I'm sorry I'm not prepared to be completely honest,

I've held these feelings so secret,
even considered them so private.
I feel I've lost myself along with it,
I failed again in how the massage was transmitted.

For most people Love is just a feeling,
to me it's all I have left worth living,
it's what keeps the sun in my world shinning,
only I can define the true meaning.

There is no words left to say,
there is no way to reverse this day,
now I feel myself slowly drifting away,
my heart is slowly turning gray,
my hope to find love is no longer there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home