Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dead Heart

Perhaps I should have said it long ago,
I told myself this a thousand times before,
but I did write you a memo,
I didn't sent it because of my ego,
and I was also worried you would say no.

Everyone told me to forget you,
they suggested I find somebody new,
I did but I wanted them to be you,
It was a mistake and I ended up badly bruised.

You mean the world to me,
but sadly you will never see,
how you gave life to this dying tree,
only you could set me free.

I bared with this pain over the years,
I've cried so many tears,
I lived my life full of fears,
I no longer want to be here.

I'll take this deadly poison,
to rid of all my demons,
maybe then all the hurt will be gone,
Please forgive me.. I beg your pardon.

Tonight my world will be silenced,
I've run out of patience,
Please do not not miss me for my absence,
I'll be fine, trust me for once.

It's not my life that I want to kill,
It's my heart that's making me ill,
it wont heal even if I took a pill,
I'm forced to keep a dead heart against my free will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home