Monday, April 11, 2011

I think It's you!

I believe you are that somebody for me,
I can't think of anybody that's worthy,
we make each other laugh and your jokes are so funny,
when we're together nothing else matters and we are carefree.

I admire you and think you're brilliant,
what wrong you may have done.. I don't pass judgement,
the past is gone... to others it may seem unpleasant,
but the experienced you gained speaks for the present.

You are different and that's what I like about you,
You are you and you remind me of me.. it's true,
it's not everyday I get to meet somebody like you,
all there is left to do is to pursue.

I doubt any one of us will make the first move,
our communication skills with each other is yet to improve,
It's funny.. we talk everything except Love,
hope the day will come when we both finally approve.

I never want you to change,
I love the fact that you are strange.
I miss your presence when ever you are away,
why is it so difficult for me to just say.

I feel my worst fears is about to come true,
you left me here standing without a clue,
should I continue to wait or start a new,
I just hope ..our time together is not overdue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home