Thursday, June 02, 2011

I share my thoughts...

I love the sunlight in the morning,
I love walking in the rain,
I love the air that I breathe everyday,
I love the dirt on my feet.

I like the sound of my heart beating,
I like the way I'm feeling,
I like knowing that there is love in my heart,
I like day dreaming...

I wish I was more expressive,
I wish dreams could come true,
I wish to know what happiness is like,
I wish for only love in return.

I want the things I can't have,
I want to feel like everyone else,
I want to be someone else,
I want another chance to live again.

I would like to share my thoughts,
I would like to share my love,
I would like to share my life,
I would like to share my world.

I hate who I am,
I hate how I look,
I hate being alone,
I hate fact that I am still alive.

I feel love,
I feel pain,
I feel death growing inside me,
I feel nothing else.

I regret wasting time,
I regret keeping secrets,
I regret for the wrong choices I've made,
I regret for not listening to my heart.

I've cried myself to sleep,
I've cried for those I love,
I've cried for the things I've said,
I've cried all my life...

I envy those who are able to express,
I envy those who are brave,
I envy those who are strong,
I envy those who are loved.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Musa said...

Hi nice blog you have just drop by and read your poem on your blog touching....

Sunday, 26 June, 2011  
Blogger marie said...

Aww.. Thank you Musa... it's very nice of you.. I didn't think anyone still read blogs.I'm glad you like my poems... it's written straight from the heart :)

Tuesday, 28 June, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home