Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I don't want to say Goodbye

I hide this feelings and you are not aware,
I wish you knew how much I care,
I need you so.. like I need the air,
If only we had a chance to share,
I know we'll make a perfect pair.

When I'm not with you.. I feel so blue,
ask me anything and there is nothing I won't do,
if only you knew,
how long I've loved you.

The days are getting closer,
and we might not be here any longer.
I dread the thought of leaving you here,
Who will then dry your tears,
I don't want you to be alone My Dear.

The last thing I leave behind,
is for you to know.. that my love for you was never blind,
I'm sorry, my love for you... I could not defined,
but sincerity is what you will find,
I hope the memory of me will stay in you mind.

If only we had a chance to be with each other,
our world would probably be brighter,
now I have to leave this world only to live in another,
maybe in the next life we could be together,
but one thing for sure.. my love for you will last forever.

I don't want to say goodbye,
I don't want you to see me cry,
but my life is something money cant buy,
I don't want to say goodbye,
Please forgive me but I have to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home