Saturday, August 12, 2006

Oscar's Biography ... Puppy Powerrrrr!!!

looks just like oscar!

Thought I write about my dog la… Well this isn’t his real picture but this dog looks just like mine. I found this picture on the net this dog is pure breed Spitz dog.
Name: - Oscar
Nickname: - Oyster, Puppy, baby and Boboi.
Age: - 1 year 9 months (born in november 2004)
Breed: - Mix golden retriever and spitz… how did that happen??? I don’t know.
Description: - He is cream colour with brown floppy ears.
Defects eheh: - Oscar is a special dog… I’ve mentioned before he only has one testicle, extra 2 toes that looks like cat claws and had numbers on his body when he was a puppy. Hehe he is a freak! So cute!
First owner: - My sister, her son found him wondering on his own when he was a puppy. They only kept him for a few months then gave him to me because the children in her area kept throwing stones at him..
Activities: - I take him for his walks when ever I have the time… normally when I have no therapy sessions and on weekends. I normally walk around my area only.. few blocks at least… can’t take him for long walks if not I have to carry him on the way back. Can you imagine me carrying a 15kg dog home? heh!
Bath day: - Oscar likes taking baths… I use to do it every alternate days but I’ve been advised that it’s not good for his Fur… so now he gets his bath on Sundays.
Eating Habits: - Oscar eats almost everything we give him… but he likes his dog food to be mixed with sardine that’s his favorite!!. That dog will probably get diabetes due to his intake of condensed milk everyday. My mother cooks chicken soup for him on weekends. Sometimes I feel he eats better food then me. Anyway, He also likes the can cat food Friskies beef and gravy mixed with rice…heheh it must taste yummy coz he loves it and he drinks water like a camel …hehehhe.
Unusual eating habits: Likes to catch and eat flies, mosquitoes and other small bugs, lots of grass and tissue.
Favorite Toys: - Teletubbies “Po”, Toy story “zurg”, Tasmanian Devil, Basketball Pillow and the squeaky ball.
Fears: - Ants. He won’t go outside if there are ants. Fleas/ticks found a few on him when I left him at the boarding home for 1 week during Christmas … I killed it and it totally freaked him out… ran under the bed and didn’t come out half the day. By the way he is Tick free… very clean!
Characteristics: - still a virgin…hahah, friendly with dog lovers, very hyper active, Smart but irritating… well trained does his business outside and not inside the house. He is a good watch dog, he prefers to stay indoors. Oscar sleeps under my bed most of the time, but on rainy days he prefers sleeping on the carpet. Past few days he’s been sleeping outside and he only comes in around 2am. I can’t sleep at night knowing that he is outside.. so by midnight I’ll bring him in. He likes being dragged from the living room all the way to the bedroom….. he will purposely lie on his back when I call him to come in. He doesn’t like it when I go out.. He tends to bite, push and bark at me.. he bites hard too. He gets car sick when traveling long distance. So can’t take him anywhere. He won’t come out from the room in the morning when ever I have to leave for work… I have to go under the bed and drag him out… he does the same thing everyday! He loves my mother very much.. She feed’s him good food… where else I only give him dog food! He gets sick when my mother goes on holidays… won’t eat or drink all day… But he gives in easily when I bribe him with sardines. Heheh…
My Comments: - I love this dog!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute....... that's why you love this dog :)

Dogs will always be the owner's best friend...(this cannot deny)

Take care!

Tuesday, 15 August, 2006  
Blogger Angie Siew said...

I like dogs but i got very terrified with them la... i so scare... i will scream and jump... panic ma.. cos dont know when they will bite me or kill me with their fangs! i might look like food to them!

Wednesday, 16 August, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

dogs can sense fear... they bark or growl bcoz they are affraid u will attack then 1st!
no need to fear them...

Wednesday, 16 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home