Sunday, July 16, 2006

Back this week... gone the next.

This week I went shopping for costumes and materials for the school’s annual concert will all the teachers, it was a tiring walk in around Masjid India and Petaling Street. Since I’m the only one that can sew, I have extra things to do.

It’s been a very busy past few weeks. I’m glad the 2 weeks school holidays has started, but then I still have one week of summer school to attend. My mother went to Malacca today and will only be coming back on Wednesday night with my godson Glenn. So it’s just me and Oscar home alone. I plan to go to Malacca on Saturday and spend a few days there with my sister and family.

I just cant wait for this week to go by, I’m so bored here. I was at my uncles 60th birthday party at the Bangles in Ampang on Friday night. The food was great, a lot of relatives and unfamiliar faces. I was really not in the mood to party at all, the food was great though. After dinner I just hung around for a while then went home after the very long speeches. My Cousins stayed on until 3am. Yesterday, I was suppose to go out with Azie to KLCC and watch a movie but Azie had something on and we had to cancel it. I was really looking forward to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean, I thought of going by myself but then where is the fun in watching a movie alone.*sigh*

Anyway that’s that…

3 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

ah moi cum watch with me la

Monday, 17 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, marie! It's Adeline here (soo lai) I can accompany you to see movie... no problem.

Keep in touch, ya! Hope to meet you again. Take care...

Luv, Adeline

Friday, 28 July, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

wahhhhhhhhh adeline.... ok will make a date with u soon.

Saturday, 29 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home