Friday, June 09, 2006

The Heart vs. The Mind

In my last blog, I did leave a bad impression about “boyfriends” … well that was my mind speaking. It’s not really how I feel. I don’t hate the guys I use to date. I actually liked them at one point even loved them. People change and feelings changes too, I know that. Nothing we can do about it… it just happens.

My mind keeps telling me to move on, be strong… honestly I am moving on, I have no other choice but to move on. I have a strong character, I’m capable of hiding my feelings… locking all that emotion up into that tiny heart. I’m still smiling, I still laugh, I still meet up with my close friends, I still go to work and be the happy, cheerful teacher in front of my students… I am my usual self but why do I still cry myself to sleep? Why am I still thinking of that one person? *sigh* the honest truth is… I can’t let go of this feeling because I don’t want to. I care too much… whether it’s the right guy or not or whether he realize I am here or not, I don’t care, this is what I’m feeling.

What I think and feel is so different from what I want. Most of the time I’m left confused and puzzled. The little things matter a lot to me. I sympathize myself sometimes. What a life this is.

I am who I am, I am what I want myself to be. I will and always remain a fools fool, a dreamer and the queen of lost hopes.

6 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

me dun fall into boy-fren category so ne not offended lol

You are right about one thing though, thing just happen, and to some who formulate opinions and assumption based on reading where blogger like you and I write about ( at times being naked out in the blog) are dead wrong.

Dun apologise for how u feel and what you write, each have a reason for each.

We are who we are, you a good human being, cum cum I make milo

Sunday, 11 June, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

eh i tot you ban urself for making milo for me...hehehh.

Sunday, 11 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel.

I know what's it like to love someone and the feeling is greater when the one you love drifting away from you (no matter what is the cause or root of the problem) but, you have to be strong and move on. Maybe this person is not for you.

You have the right to express your feeling out - we are human anyway. But don't let your emotion conquer you so much. Don't let your emotion overpower you. You have to fight it!

You are lucky because you have many good friends who are willing to stand by you. I believe having them around makes you feel better. But being a woman myself, I know life isn't enough without someone special in your life. I understand that very much.

My advise to you is that you widen your circle of friends. Join a club (be it religious club, volunteer club, etc) to know more friends especially guy-friends. Let go your past....Open your heart and give your new friends a chance to know you. You will never know one of them may be the one for you. Sometimes a guy whom you have no interest at all (at first)is the guy for you. Don't be surprised when that's happen, ok?

Some people meet their Mr. Right early and some people late. So, don't feel bad about this and think "positive" that you will meet your one soon. I wish you "All the best" here.

Monday, 12 June, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

i get distracted by the juggs lol

Tuesday, 13 June, 2006  
Blogger Angie Siew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, 14 June, 2006  
Blogger Angie Siew said...

I dont know wat to say, Marie... Just dont give up... U r such a lovely person... Someone will eventually falls deeply in love with you and in time, you will forget about him. Hugs... Love you...

Wednesday, 14 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home