Monday, July 31, 2006

Sinful Delights

Have you ever enjoyed something so much that it’s so sinful to think about.. heheh.
It’s so irresistible it must be made in hell! Well we all know that what’s good for us taste bad and what’s bad for us taste good. So in my opinion, these are my 3 sinful delights.

1. Coffee :- I would die if I didn’t have at least a cup of coffee a day!
2. Nasi Lemak :- The all Malaysian breakfast meal. It’s like drugs for most people… including my self.
3. Oreos:- it’s the king of cookies if you ask me…heheh

Whats yours?

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie Siew said...

Ohh all those are NO NO to me... I didnt take nasi lemak for a very long time!!! Even tho i salivate for it... they are all forbidden fruits!

Tuesday, 01 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...everyone loves these food. Just try to cut down...eat less(that's all you can do)

Thursday, 03 August, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

you cant cut down on stuff like these. its what makes life worth living for...heheh

Thursday, 03 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home