Thursday, August 10, 2006

I fell into a tunnel, I saw a bright light.. I thought to myself “Is it God??” the light is coming towards me…SHIT!!… runnnnnnn it’s a train!!!

Tomorrow is going to be Friday… it’s been a tiring week.. hmm actually it’s the same as every other week. I’m not feeling so good.. been sick on and off… these past few days the weather is a bit too hot.. and I’ve been getting constant migraines because of the heat.

This week had it’s bad start… the depression is slowly fading away. As long as I keep the people in my past behind me.. I guess I will be fine, just have to learn to let go. I want to start all over, fill my world with new hope.. and not allow others to blind my heart again. I’m glad I have such caring and supporting friends. Thanks guys!

Anyway, Next month is the schools annual get together. I’m currently spending a lot of time getting the children to familiarize their dance steps. So far they are doing pretty good and they are very excited to perform for their parents. This year our theme is musicals, my class is doing “Elvis- Rock around the clock” and like every year I get my music from Cleo. I’m still waiting for the tailor to finish my costumes… I have so many things to do. Like every year I am the *Project Director* heheh… so for a change I plan to make a background scene of a stage… each class will have their own props… yes! That means more work for me. Anyway my props are all complete… I made the whole band instruments out of cardboard and boxes.. it looks so cute. I’ve given the rest of the classes ideas how to make their props… have to wait and see how it turns out.

I’ve been spending a lot of time online again… it’s like my longest lasting relationship IRC… well at least all the regulars are coming back, it’s not so dead now. There are some new chatters with very funny nicks… one that cracks me up is moldygreenballs…heheh what a nickname.

Starlight cinema is back… but I don’t think I will be able to join Vadai and friends I have a long meeting tomorrow and probably a late therapy session. I suppose it would be fun to go as long as it doesn’t rain… last year it rain so heavily few minutes before the show started… oh well hope they bring their umbrella’s tomorrow just in case!

I’m actually looking forward to Vadai’s BBQ poolside party this Saturday. It’s been a long time since I went out and hang out with the gang. Yay! It’s a swimming weekend…. That reminds me.. I need to buy all the stuff to make the Triple X pie! Hehe hope it turns out ok:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home