Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's a chicken life... thats me!


I woke up this morning thinking about him. I was angry, disappointed and at the same time I was glad to see him. Honestly I can’t push my past aside. I’m trying to deal with it in my own way. I keep telling myself to forget him but the more I remind myself the more I think about him. I can hide my emotions but I can’t hide my true feelings, that’s what’s bothering me.. I still have feelings for him. I can be in denial and say I dont love him anymore.. but seriously will it make any difference? I already know there will never be a place for me in his life. i knew that the first time I met him.

Yesterday, I pretended that I to be myself. Part of me just wanted to explode and pour out everything, but I didn’t have the heart or courage to do so. I just didn’t want to hurt his feelings the way he hurt mine. I thought to myself if he wanted to say something… he would have done it a long time ago, maybe he has nothing to say to me... thats why he didnt!. I’ve said what I had to at the very beginning and I never had any reply.. It must be too much to ask for an explanation, I’ve never demanded it and after all who am I to demand for an explanation?

What choice do I have but to go on like this and remain silent… right now I feel like a chicken that’s lost it’s head. I’m back at the crossroad waiting for someone to run over me and turn me into a road kill coz I cant bare to go on without my head!... hehe sounds funny what am I saying??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the pasts be your memories... (no matter sweet or sad)

You will soon find your chicken head again if you think "good" about yourself and life more.

You can do it.

Tuesday, 15 August, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

Can relate can understand

Wake to see the same face you see everyday, places and people and events lead back to the same roads. Feel like the same thing...

they are nothing but mile stones in lives event that occured and time to move forward.

Teh future and present awaits...


PS no need car... cum cum my pool awaits

Wednesday, 16 August, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

im a headless chicken vadai... u still want to drown me in the pool...

Wednesday, 16 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home