Thursday, May 25, 2006

Poem - Just you

I’m really bad with poems.. just writing what I feel.. these are word I put together hope it means something…. it doesn't even rhyme....

I say my prayers before I lay down to rest
Your charming smile melts my heart away
It’s you I think of with my waking eyes
And it’s you that I dream off when my mind is at peace

I think of you every chance I get
I’ve realized that’s all that I have left
Nothing more nothing less
But just a memory of us

As days passes me by
I feel no hate, nor do I feel pain in my heart
The heart still beats in the same rhythm
Because it still beats for you

I’ll be happy one day
May not be in this lifetime
It might be in the next
I will patiently wait until that day comes.

I’m sad today only because I miss you
I’ll wait for you and continue to do so
It’s you that I love
You and no other

These three words I say to you
From the core of my heart
I mean every word when I say
“I Love You”

5 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

me me me is it meeeeeeeeee...weeeeeee it must be me


sob sob tell me its me

hugggggg gorgeous.... spagetti!!!! I shall seduce you with it ...if not MILO!!!

Saturday, 27 May, 2006  
Blogger Angie Siew said...

It is a beautiful poem...

Sunday, 28 May, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

ooo milo!!! yes yes its u vadai....hahhaha NOT!

Sunday, 28 May, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

can i still have the milo? even if its not u?

Sunday, 28 May, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

NOT!!!!

not me? how could you? No milo for you

I am writing to Nestle to bann selling to Milo. You break my heart

Monday, 29 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home