Sunday, April 23, 2006

updated!

Thank you PK for reminding me to update my blog.It was nice to see you again and all the others who came for the mini gathering last night.

Lately I’ve been a bit blank don’t know what to write and I don’t feel like writing about my feelings and stuff like that. I often write about my feelings and mostly about love. That’s the one thing I most desire to have and that’s the one thing that’s beyond my reach. So why bother writing about love when no one appreciates it. I'm tired of letting myself hope so much only to watch it come crashing down. It's just too much for me...

I think I’m denying the fact that there is no place for me anymore not even here.. not in this world and not in anyone’s world. The heart is a precious thing once you break it, it can never be fixed. My heart looks like broken glass but funny how life can go on for such a heartless person. How do we mend a broken heart? With glue? Hehehe… I wish!.

Perhaps it’s time to stop writing about my feelings… it’s getting old and boring. Some things are better left untold. It’s best I keep it to myself from now on. Being open doesn’t seem to be such a good idea. It’s nice to share and talk about what’s going on in our lives with people we care and trust. Sometimes it helps get over things and make life a lot simpler. Sometimes it just doesn’t get you anywhere because not everyone is willing to listen and understand. *sigh*

What to expect on my next blog? I don’t know really… see how it goes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie Siew said...

Marie, I hope u r ok. I know many things had happened to you. I do not want to dif further or pried it out from you.

U will eventually tell when u r ready. I just hope everything will be alright for you.

U r not alone. You are always our dearest fren. U r in our world. Pls dont think u do not fit in anyone's world. We LOVE you!

Monday, 24 April, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

thanks angie.. i appreciate that.. love you guys too.

Monday, 24 April, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

hun

always here for you

luv u huggg

Tuesday, 25 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear...
u look slightly different... not in an upbeat state. can sense lor... Hope the glum is lifted soon. Just give us a buzz, we're here fer ya....

Sushi next week ???

Luv ya babe!!
Pammers

Thursday, 27 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home