Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Nasty Bite

Last Thursday I got bitten by an incy wincy garden spider on my left leg… my upper thigh. At first it just itch just like a mosquito bite, the next day the swelling didn’t go away it just got bigger and bigger… by Sunday there was a little boil and on Monday the boil broke and I bleed the whole day…

I went to see the Doctor and she gave me some antibiotics, pain killer and something to help the swelling go down and not forgetting the painful jab on my butt cheek…heheh… for 3 days I continued to bleed each time I lifted my leg. I could hardly walk nicely.. I walked worst then a 9 month pregnant woman… heheh…

I suffered through out the week going to work every morning.. with my aching back and my tired right leg… I continued my day just like every other day… just a bit slower and more careful. I had to change the dressing every hour because of the bleeding. It’s so hard to work with 12 four year olds in this kind of condition. I feel terrible as it is… what could be worst??? Anyway, the bleeding finally stopped today and the swelling is going down. I think I suffered enough already… thanks to the pain killers it helped a lot.

At least by the end of the week I don’t have to worry much… I’ll be off from work from the 8th till the 16th of April. I thought of going back to Malacca to visit my sister but I’m a bit worried to leave my mother at home alone… lately there has been quite a few robbery and snatch cases in my area. Yesterday my mother didn’t sleep until 3am because she heard some funny noises coming from the back… maybe she is just being paranoid I don’t know. See how it goes first la… maybe I’ll just relax at home and spend more time for myself and get my life straighten out.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my dear!!! Aiyoohhhh u poor ting... Hope u recover soon.

Missed u at Vadai's party.

See u soon.

Hugss
subbie!

Wednesday, 05 April, 2006  
Blogger Angie Siew said...

Marie... r u ok??? Poor u!! hope u r getting better now... I was hoping to see u at Vadai and Kris's party but u couldnt make it... Hope to see u soon... Enjoy ur holiday ya....

I will be going to Cameron with Ant... so take care, see ya...

Hugs!!!

Thursday, 06 April, 2006  
Blogger darthvadai said...

Firstly
Damm lucky spider until can reach upper thigh lol


Secondly Lovely decision on Za. Proud of you. Huugggs

Thursday, 06 April, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

(kicks vadais balls)

Lucky spider you say??????
if i ever see that spider again im going to make it wish it never bit me...

i'm still in painnnnnnnnnnnnnnn here!!

lol... ouch!

Thursday, 06 April, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

wow have a nice holiday angie... i heard camerons is a nice place.... never beenn there tho.. would like to someday :o) say hi to ant for me....

Thursday, 06 April, 2006  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hope you get well soon, Marie. Good to know that you are not giving up on Za. Really glad to know. Take care

Friday, 07 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home