Friday, December 02, 2005

Over Sensitive..

It must be one of those days when everything goes wrong and it messed you up completely. I get that a lot! When I’m at work, I leave my worries at home, somehow that’s where I find peace, automatically it all comes back when I am home alone or driving.

So far I am blessed with friends I can trust and rely on. I am very thankful of their support and understanding. Lately I feel that my private life is being invaded and I don’t like it one bit. It seems like I’m always the target. Some people can be nice to you but what are their true intentions?? No one knows….

IRC is full of strangers, I’m surprise sometimes why these strangers go to extreme measures to stir things up. It upsets me sometimes because I like my private life to remain private. I respect and love the people that are dear to me and I don’t want anyone to barge in and jeopardize everything that I believe in. I’m not the type who wants everyone to know the problems that I’m facing or every detail of my life.. so to speak.

I got so irritated and I’m not normally like that unless I’m provoked. It’s disturbing when people who claim to know you but disguises themselves or hide behind another nick then leave a messages in private and quits before you can even reply!. What’s all this crap?? It’s not the first time something like this has happen, over the years I have encountered so many of this coward acts. I usually ignore these things and just close the private message window, but this one does leave a mark.

I was reluctant to log on yesterday, eventually I did later part of the evening... hoping to see a familiar nick to chat with. My timing was wrong as usual, what went on in the main was just too much for me to read and I just decided to quit… it was rude of me to do that knowing some of my close friends were there chatting with me, I apologies for that. I thought to myself no point being there when I’m over sensitive and tired… the longer I stay the more emotional I’m going to get. I just wasn’t myself yesterday.

The last thing I want to do is worry or upset people.
What do I do? Should I talk about it? or just forget about it? am I being over sensitive?
I really don’t know….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home