Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blind

Lifehouse- Blind

I was young but I wasn't naive,
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave,
And still I have the pain I have to carry,
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried,

After all this timeI never thought we'd be here,
Never thought we'd be here,
When my love for you was blind,
But I couldn't make you see it,
Couldn't make you see it,
That I loved you more than you'll ever know,
A part of me died when I let you go,

I would fall asleep Only in hopes of dreaming,
That everything would be like is was before,
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting,
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor,
After all this timeI never thought we'd be here,
Never thought we'd be here,
When my love for you was blind,
But I couldn't make you see it,
Couldn't make you see it,
That I loved you more than you'll ever know,
A part of me died when I let you go,

After all this timeWould you ever wanna leave it,
Maybe you could not believe it,
That my love for you was blind,
But I couldn't make you see it,
Couldn't make you see it,
That I loved you more than you will ever know,
A part of me died when I let you go,
And I loved you more than you'll ever know,
A part of me dies when I let you go

I’ve been listening to this song over and over again since Mike sent it to me. it automatically switch me to +jiwang mode.heheh

Obviously this song means something to me. Every time I hear it I feel like it's piercing my heart… I just have to close my eyes and pause for a while. It triggers my memory of someone.

I know reality bites… I just hope it doesn’t bite hard :o). I know my feelings are deep and it’s not easy for me to just accept it and let go… coz that’s not what I want. On the outside I may show that I’ve got over it… but on the inside I’m still bleeding. I don’t believe that I’m mentally torturing myself when I think about my past… I see it as a reminder for not taking things for granted and trying very hard for not letting history to repeat itself.

I value my friendship with people and I don’t expect anything in return… In a way I guess that’s what makes me who I am, but it’s nice to know, that there are people out there who cares for you and it’s nice to be loved. I’m Lucky because I know they do!

This song reminds me of a past experience and I don’t dare think about it actually. I have to admit though it’s the exact feeling I felt years ago when I realized that I lost someone dear to me. There are things I wanted to say, but never got the message across. Never had the chance to express what was buried in my heart... I never gave up on him, I’m glad I didn’t.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody's preception of LOVE is different.
Some can love without being loved back, some want to be love but dun give same back, some only want equal love. Love to a certain extend is linked to our soul- a filled soul can give&give, an emplty soul will keep seeking.
We are caught in ideal romantic love' what about love such as Mother Theresa - was it her duty or it was love and passion in her heart.
When we love without being selfish and wanting the best for ones we love - we never loose them - yes there are bad hats who hurt us badly and takes us for granted - was it their love we seeked or their attention we thrived on? as a woman i understand the undertone of your words - but life has taught me when we begin to love with expecting something in return we are setting up ourselves to be hurt. if we start to say ' i love u, why dun u lov me....lol...we better still be in highschool.As we go on in life we learn different rl brings different feelings of love in us.
Than again thats only my perception...aint the love guru. God is love ; love is God - find him in you - you will find love is not out there But within you :)

Friday, 09 December, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

Yes i agree

Friday, 09 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home